Thursday, January 22, 2009

Are dreams that we dream at night REALLY that important?

Carolyn, and other students, really seem to believe that dreams tell you something REALLY important. BUt I don't know. I don't know if I would really trust a dream. Like, if I was in a really tough situation and I dreamt about it, I don't know if I would really believe what happens in a dream. I think dreams might be a way our brains process information and give us rehearsal scenarios. But I would be skeptical of a dream that might tell the future or guide me in making a decision.

3 comments:

El Picazo said...

oh shoot u werent kidding u posted it lol

omgawshh, Nancy (: said...

I totally think that dreams are just particles from your memories. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Well, for me, if I don't think at night, I have dreams. People as background characters are like people that I know but don't talk to a lot. Like, the other day, I had a dream that Lily and I went to Disneyland and the lines were short! And then like we went on the extreme rides. I think it is because I went to Disneyland on 8th grade and then like I didn't go to splash mountain ):

Hao said...

I don't believe in dreams either. I think we have dreams simply to make our sleep less boring.
Most dreams makes no sense and are funny when you think back. Dreams are just dreams!!!!