Monday, December 04, 2006

Melinda remembers...

How do we know who to trust? We are witnessing Melinda's struggle with this. It seems she can trust no one. Her supposedly "best" friends have betrayed her and ditched out on her, making her a social outcast. Her parents think she is going through a "phase". Teachers/counselors/principal think she is just rebellious. Is it true that she doesn't have anyone trustworthy in her life? Or is fear ruling her decision not to tell anyone about what happened to her? What do you think? Do you find it difficult or easy to trust others? Has your trust ever been betrayed? After thinking about these questions, post a comment that addresses the issue of trust (min. 250 words).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way I see it in my words its like some people are plain stupid and they trust anyone and open there mouth and say anything that comes out well to me I can trust no one if that had happen to me but to me i only had trust one true friend I have my reason by trusting her cause she never left me Ive been her best friend since pre-school and were still friends you could see how you trust by the way they are well i think every body thinks different but this is the way i think....By Natalie The Silly One

Anonymous said...

i think that melinda should not keep quiet of what happen to her she should at least tell one of her teacher or something. melinda's ex friends think that they are so cool and popular to be talking to her. i think that at least every one has been betray by some body. pepple should know who to trust and who not to trust, i trust people that i knowed for a really long time, because out here in this world know one should trust a person who they berly met, this was by kathleen aldana