Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Today is the greatest WEDNESDAY I've ever known...

Take a lyric from your favorite song and use it to freewrite this morning for a few moments. Tell the artist and title of the song, then use it as a sentence starter to write a blog post. You can even change it a bit to match your mood... Here's my example: "Today is the greatest Wednesday I've ever known because it means it's halfway through the week, which is further along than yesterday (Tuesday). It also is great because I have nothing after school, though I will have to go and work on my stupid assignment for teacher credentialing. Sorry, but that's really how I feel about it. Dr. A is the devil incarnate, at least when it comes to making us do things we really shouldn't have to do. Sometimes, I wonder if finishing my teaching credential is really worth it...even for the money and/or job satisfaction. But, I really need to focus on the fact that today is the "greatest" Wednesday I've ever known and get away from all of this other negative energy...Positive, positive, think positive."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LONELY DAY BY:SYSTEM OF THE DOWN

THE MOST LONIEST DAY OF MY LIFE BECAUSE AT TIMES I FEEL LIKE IF I HAVE NO ONE BUT MYSELF.WHEN I FEEL LIKE THAT I PUT ASIDE EVERYONE I DO HAVE IN MY LIFE AND FEEL LIKE THERES NO ONE OUT THERE.BUT THEM I COME BACK TO LIFE AND REMEMBER WHAT LIFE IS REALLY ABOUT.
ALWAYS...IRMA

Desiree[BL] said...

For some reason, some lyrics that keep coming to my head are the ones from the song Now That We're Done by Metro Station because the lyrics are...
"now that we're done i'm so sorry
why did i lie i'm so sorry
i know i hurt you
i know i hurt you". I guess it's because I made a mistake and did something bad to someone I care about and that person hurt me in a way as well. I like those lyrics because I would want that person to say they are sorry too.

***kLuMzY*** said...

Am outside to touch the sky. . with that scene you yo my poor of soul. . . with a shadow in my act and a sudden yes was it mine. . i'm alway's saying it was ment to be. . . my life has continue along meeee. . ya yei. .

Anonymous said...

..."i wish you love me"...
are the lyrics i could of connected to my life 2 years ago
when wanted to be love by this one guy...untill i realize he wasnt worth it.....