Monday, January 22, 2007

Trees...


Find the image of a tree on the internet and work it into your blog somehow. Then, write a post relating your freshman year to the tree image you chose. There are several methods for incorporating your tree into your blog. You can a)cut and paste the link to the tree into your blog post, b)copy and paste the image into your blog profile (which means the photo will come up in your sidebar alongside your profile), 3)include the image in your title space. There are directions for inserting pictures via "help", or you can ask me for help as well.


For example, I chose the tree to the right because I love the bright, primary colors in it. Looking back on my freshman year of high school, I remember feeling similar to the mishmash of bright colors in the picture, except I had a mishmash of emotions. My awkwardness at starting high school. My love for my family yet the fact that I was often awful to them. The depression I sometimes felt (notice that the tree is blue) and that I couldn't name. The fact that I ate tons of food and watched dozens of hours of tv as an escape. The feeling that no boy would ever like me or be attracted to me. All of these are ways this tree represents my freshman year of high school.

1 comment:

ALEXIA said...

ms do you like trees or was it an assignment..??